本文共 1731 字,大约阅读时间需要 5 分钟。
总之不是好事情
I’m obsessed with this soap opera these days.
这些天以来我都沉迷于这部肥皂剧中。My brother is obsessed with computer games, as he plays them all day long.
我弟弟沉迷于电脑游戏,他可以一天什么也不干只玩游戏。figure out + answer/way/solution等
You have to figure out the answer to this question without any help.
你得完全自己算出这道题的答案I need to figure out the easiest way to organize all my files.
我必须找出最简单地整理我所有文档的方法。志向远大
You said you are aiming for success, but how do you define success?
你说过你以成功为目标,但是你怎么定义“成功”?She aims for the best university in her hometown, and that’s why she’s been studying so hard.
她的目标是家乡最好的大学,这就是为什么她一直在如此努力地学习。Do you remember Anna? She’s planning to study abroad.
你还记得安娜吗?她准备出国留学了。— I heard Lucy had quit her job. Why is that? 我听说Lucy辞职了。为什么呀?
— Because she’s planning to study abroad. 因为她准备出国留学。Do you have an ideal camping place in mind yet?
你想到一个完美的露营地点了吗?Do you have the answer to the question she just asked in mind yet?
你想到她刚刚问的那道题的答案了吗?I’d better go to bed right away. It’s almost 2 a.m.
我最好马上去睡觉。都快要两点了。I’d better start cleaning my house right away. My friends are coming.
我最好赶紧开始收拾屋子。我的朋友们就快要来了。除了She’s planning to study abroad.,还可以说
转载地址:http://mvpof.baihongyu.com/